Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake
Third cupcake was the most loved cupcake of them all. Very interesting recipe. It actually has a ball of cookie dough in the middle of a fully baked cupcake.  The recipe is from Kevin and Amanda's blog.

The only thing I did differently, was not freezing the cookie dough balls overnight. I found the recipe the day of, so I was kind of crushed for time. The Oscars party was happening
that night. I froze them for about an hour instead. They were a little greasy because of that, but otherwise turned out well.

I was able to get a lot of people to try this one because of the Oscars party. There were about 18 reviews, and out of 18 reviews every single one of them was good. The first 3 didn't have icing on them, because I was being kind of slow so I could watch the awards show, but those had good reviews, too! I will definitely make these again, and this time I'll freeze the cookie dough the night before so they may not be as greasy. I don't think they could get any better than they are, but who knows?

Seriously, cookie dough ball right there in the middle of the cupcake batter.
This part probably looks nicer when they're not as greasy from being frozen for only an hour.
I'll get better at how the icing looks at some point, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment